Generate Ministries helps NSW Scripture Teachers, Chaplains and Scripture Boards strengthen their ministry in NSW schools so that many more young lives will be transformed through Christian Ministry. Generate supports combined churches high school SRE* boards† and employs their SRE teachers in New South Wales government secondary schools; Generate also employs chaplains in both primary and secondary government schools under the National School Chaplaincy and Student Welfare Program** with additional local church and community support.
Mission and Vision
- Our Mission is to envision and generate effective and respected Christian ministries in NSW government schools.
We seek to:
- be dependent on God, prayerful and faithful, looking for God-honouring results.
- work in cooperation with the local Christian community.
- respect and act with integrity towards the government, schools, parents and other caregivers and their children.
- humbly provide a trustworthy and reliable service with integrity.
- model courageous, entrepreneurial, servant-hearted leadership.
* Special Religious Education as defined in the NSW Education Act 1990 and the RE Implementation Procedures 2013.
† “Boards” is the common term used within Generate for both combined church incorporated associations and SRE sub-committees of Generate.
** The Australian Government Department of Education (formerly the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR)) contributes funding to school chaplaincy services through the National School Chaplaincy and Student Welfare Program (NSCSWP) (2012-14). The views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Education.
Generate is a joint ministry of:
Scripture Union NSW
Tel: 02 9638 9000Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb: www.sunsw.org.au
Sydney Anglican Youthworks
Tel: 02 8268 3333Email: email@example.comWeb: www.youthworks.net
Presbyterian Youth NSW
Tel: 02 8567 4700Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb: www.pynsw.org.au
NSW & ACT Baptist Churches
Tel: 02 9868 9200Email: email@example.com